Let us thank all those who teach in Catholic schools. Educating is an act of love; it is like giving life. (Pope Francis)
The Chaplaincy Team is made up of two class members from years 2 -6, who all apply in writing for the role. The children apply for their roles each year. Watch this space so we can inform you of who the children are.
- To help the school to grow as a community of faith.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement
- Helping to plan and lead assemblies and Masses
- Organising and leading class prayer times with other pupils
- Lead lunchtime prayer opportunities throughout the year eg Rosary, Prayer Garden, Stations of the Cross
- Ensuring that Class prayer areas are tidy and reflect the season.
- Organising fund raising for charity
- Supporting younger children with their spiritual development